Benefits of a Bidet
For generations, most of us have used the act of wiping (smearing) to clean up following a #2. From early childhood we’ve been taught to wipe with toilet paper, and consequently, as adults we’ve continued to use this unpleasant and non-effective method without question.
Toilet paper is rough! It can damage the sensitive skin around the anus causing itchiness, irritation, or more severe discomforts. These challenging moments usually imply a trip to the nearest pharmacy to gather the latest breakthrough in anal ointments and creams – In actuality, this futile endeavour may only worsen the situation!
Phess offers a new level of cleansing comfort and freshness -- Cleaning your bottom has never been so gratifying!
Phess is essential for
• A clean and healthy anus & perianal area.
• Post-operative and nursing home care, e.g. the elderly with restricted mobility or incontinence
• Individuals with frequent bouts of diarrhea, High frequency stools, or toilet paper intolerance.
• Anyone with Crohn's Disease, Colon Cancer, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) or any other Bowel Disorder.
• Those afflicted with Arthritis, Muscular Dystrophy and Multiple Sclerosis.
• Hemorrhoids treatment -- soothes that itching or burning sensation.
• Constipation -- help activate stool passage.
• Feminine hygiene during menstruation or post-pregnancy.